PROCESS ~ Explore how you can build an Oasis Hybrid Home on your site ~
Whether you are planning to build a new Oasis Hybrid Home or want to start converting an existing home into a more energy efficient dwelling, the process begins with a phone call to Pouwel.
1. This initial conversation will set the guidelines for further discussion and exploration.
2. Our next step, (if you choose to progress) would be to do a Detailed Site Assessment to the specific location you would select for the house. To do this, we need you to give us as much information on the location as you can gather (pictures, topographical map, video, copy of local building codes and specific limiting factors to building, copy of home owners association rules and regulations, climate information etc.) The cost will be $500. If there is a lack of information, it may require an onsite assessment. This cost will be determined by time involved and distance traveled.
After reviewing and processing all of your information, we will determine the feasibility of an Oasis Hybrid Home at your location.
3. That done, the time has come to enter into a Contract that would minimally include the design work for the house using the “Oasis Hybrid Home renewable principles”, but architecturally adapted to your needs and wishes, keeping local codes and laws in mind.
4. We have a full set of blueprints for the Oasis Hybrid Home. We may adapt those plans to what you want and what your site requires. The prints are of a beautiful quality and can be used by any qualified builder/architect. Plans are also available per sheet. Click here to purchase.
5. Pouwel will be available for consultations with the builder you have selected to do the project.
6. Although not required at this time, you might decide to involve our company in selecting capable contractors for the building of your project and have us supervise/manage the project. This strategy will obviously warrant the all around success of your project. This complete service providing you with a working set of drawings and managing the project from beginning to completion will cost about 10% of the total building sum. Exact numbers will be agreed on in the contract.
7. Following the creation and the signing of a Working Contract, we will need to schedule a Site Visit, during which we would verify site information and show an initial proposal of your custom designed Oasis Hybrid Home.
We are just as excited as you to continue the Oasis Hybrid Home paradigm shift!